Saturday, July 12, 2014

elf Studio Baked Eye Shadows.



Hello guys,

Today I bring you eye shadows! These three are my favorite out of the Studio Baked Eye Shadows by elf. They each cost around $3-$3.79 at Target. I would suggest looking for them at Marshalls though, as I have seen them even cheaper there.

I highly recommend these eye shadows because they are really good quality for being inexpensive. I find them soft and very pigmented. Wet or dry they give a beautiful shimmer. However, I personally like them better wet because of the metallic sheen.

Wear is also pretty good with a primer. I like to wear these with my MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist to combat my oily lids. I must say though, that there is still a bit of fallout. I think this might be the case for myself because off my hooded eyes and VERY oily lids.

Bark is a chocolate-colored brown


Burnt Plum is a plummy/burgundy color


Toasted is a light bronze color


As you can see by the swatches above, the colors are wonderful! The packaging on the other hand is lacking. Be careful when handling these because they crack and break off easily. Mine did. 




Overall, I deem these as must haves! They are such a good value. With a little care and a good primer these will take you places! 


XO,

Cristal 




1 comment:

  1. Ah, sorry the packaging is so flimsy, because those shades are lovely! So perfect for Fall :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete