Tuesday, July 8, 2014

SHADOWING STUDENT APPROPRIATE LIPSTICKS.


Hey guys,
    This summer I am shadowing a doctor. Before I continue, I must say that the doctor I was allowed to choose turned out to be beyond incredible. I am truly looking forward to working with said doctor for the rest of the summer.
    That aside, I would like to take the time to show you three of the lipsticks I have deemed to be appropriate to wear during my shifts. All three are professional. As can be expected, makeup that is too bright, too dark, or too heavy is frowned upon at hospitals.The lipsticks I picked are also hassle free. When I am running around I don’t get distracted by the fear of them having smudged all over my lips or that I have to touch up often. This is key because they help me look at my best longer.
Lipsticks starting from the left: 
MAC Unlimited
Wet ‘n Wild Bare It All/ 902C
Make Up For Ever N9

If any of you have any suggestions as what I should wear for such a setting or what you wear in this case leave a comment below!
Thanks for reading,

Cristal

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygod. I love that wet n wild color. And for $1.99, can't be beat.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Giedre! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll be doing a blog post specifically about Wet 'n Wild lipsticks soon, so stay tune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours -- and a great topic for a post! Good luck with your shadowing.
    xo
    Aleesha
    http://covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete